At Triad Capital Group we are deploying the simple strategy of investing in small manufacturing businesses that can benefit from our strategic direction and management.
Both the founder and president of Triad Capital Group, Phil brings over 25 years of experience in metals manufacturing. In his time before TCG, Phil has held a vast number of positions ranging from auditor to managing director to CFO. He is responsible for group leadership and strategy.
Research & Development
Having worked with NASA, heavy industry, and consumer products, Dan brings over 30 years of experience in both design and product development. Here at TCG, he is responsible for all research and development.
Research and Development
• Degreed engineer with over 25 years of experience in product design and development • Industries include telecommunications, aerospace, medical devices, consumer products, firearms among others • Responsible for product development, mechanical design, manufacturing specifications and documentation
VP of Operations
• 20+ experience in the field • Run the day to day operations in small business in manufacturing industry • Proficient in quoting, operations, and design engineering • Extensive experience in prototype manufacturing • Responsible for operations for American Assembly Tools, Even Mix™ and Special Metal Stamping
• 30+ years experience in supply chain management for pneumatic tools Experience includes Rolls Royce and AAT • Responsible for Inside Sales and Supply Chain Management Contact Point for Parts and Service
• 20+ years experience financial administration • 15+ years experience in small business management in the manufacturing industry • Responsible for accounting, human resources and office management
• 30+ years experience in design and assembly of pneumatic tools • Experience includes Rotor Tools and AAT Responsible for Tool Assembly and Troubleshooting, Repairing, R&D, Testing, and QC
• MBA graduate from John Carroll University • Responsible for developing brands and improving marketing performance to drive revenue growth for Even Mix™, Special Metal Stamping and American Assembly Tools